Baubles aren’t just for the Christmas tree, you know! From animal tree hangings to place names and garlands, we’ve got everything you need to get creative this Christmas and deck your halls out with baubles galore!
1. Take two larger balls from Papermania Create Christmas Polystyrene Balls and paint with a couple of coats of Artiste Acrylic Paint in metallic classic gold and metallic bronze. Once dry, pop Create Christmas Gold Bauble Tops into the top of the balls.
2. Cut two Craft Planet Black Chenille Stems to measure 6cm. Fold one piece in half and affix the second piece in the middle to form a 'Y' shape. Repeat to make another three antlers. Slide the antlers into the polystyrene balls, placing either side of the bauble top.
3. Using a Create Christmas Large Decorative Berry, trim the stem down, leaving about 4cm and push into the middle of the ball to create a nose.
4. Cut semi-circle ears from Craft Planet Light Brown Felt and affix to the top using Stick it! Hot Melt Glue Gun.
5. To finish, draw on the eyes using a Posca Black Marker and add in a highlight detail with a white marker.
1. Cut a length of Papermania Bare Basics Craft Wire measuring 8cm and with a help of a flat nose plier, make two circles at one end.
2. Paint the wire with Artiste Blanc Acrylic Paint and attach the flat end of the craft wire to the top of a Create Christmas Gold Bauble with a tight loop.
3. Retouch the wire with paint if needed and then use the Posca White Marker to draw simple illustrations like bows, stars and snowflake onto the bauble.
4. Use a Stick it! Hot Melt Cordless Glue Gun to fix the bauble to the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Disc.
1. Choose a selection of different Papermania polystyrene shapes. For our project, we have selected various sized baubles and stars.
2. Using two coats of Artiste Acrylic Paint in metallic bronze, metallic classic gold and metallic white, coat the polystyrene shapes until completely covered. Once dry, paint over a coat of Glitz It Iridescent glitter glue. Affix a Papermania Gold Bauble Top to each shape.
3. Trim a length of Papermania Bare Basics Craft Wire measuring approximately 45cm and start laying the painted shapes onto the wire, interspersed with Create Christmas Extra Large Gold Jingle Bells. Once happy with the placement, affix them using a Stick it! Hot Melt Glue Gun.
4. Attach a few Create Christmas Jingle Bells in red, tying them to the wire with Create Christmas Red Velvet Ribbon.
Project and how-to instructions by Camila Bertolini.