Ever sat at your desk pondering what date it is? Well you needn’t do that no more! Spruce up your work space with this fun and colourful desk calendar, it’s super-duper and easy to make with just a few basic supplies.
1. Cut fourteen 10.5 x 15cm panels in Papermania Kraftstax and another seven in coloured cardstock measuring 10.5 x 15.2cm.
2. Die cut each day of the week into seven of the krafstax panels using the Xcut Mini Dies Alphas. Make sure you keep hold of the inner bits of your letters.
3. Attach each die-cut panel to a coloured cardstock panel leaving a thin strip of colour at the top. Carefully glue the inner sections of the letters in place then fix a kraft panel to the reverse side for extra stability.
1. Trim twelve kraftstax panels measuring 10.5 x 12.5cm and six coloured cardstock panels at 10.5 x 12.7cm.
2. Repeat the same steps as before but pop two months onto the front and back of a piece of coloured cardstock so that the months are double sided.
1. Cut twenty-four 5 x 9.5cm panels in kraftstax and a further twelve in coloured cardstock measuring at 5 x 9.7cm.
2. Die cut the numbers 0-9 and an extra 1 and 2 in the top-centre of your kraftstax panels using the Xcut Wedding Alphabet & Numbers Die Set, mat onto the coloured cardstock panels and fix the spare kraftstax onto the backs.
1. Cut a panel of light green cardstock measuring 12.5 x 21cm, score at 5cm on each side. Die cut three cacti into the centre of one of the long edges and attach a panel of green cardstock to the reverse side.
2. Snip into the box to create flaps, cut them diagonally and construct into a box.
3. Select three complementary colours of cardstock, die-cut a cacti in each and fix in place. Use kraftstax for the pot and finish with a sequin or two.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Jackie Jasper.