Know someone who is about to achieve something amazing? Why not celebrate with these three-dimensional gold cards.
Fifty today card
1. Attach an Xcut Xtras’ adhesive gold sheet to some cardstock, cut to size and emboss with Xcut’s Art Deco Pattern Embossing Folder.
2. Layer the gold embossed panel onto a slightly larger piece of pink cardstock for a fresh look.
3. Paint the Papermania Bare Basics wooden numbers with two coats of Artiste Lagoon Acrylic Paint and clear emboss.
4. Die cut 'today' with Xcut lowercase letters, attach them together and fix to the '50'.
Dream big card
1. Cover the front of an A5 white card blank with a gold Xcut Xtras’ Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet. Trim four 8.3 x 21cm strips of cardstock in various colours and attach to the front, leaving a gap in between for the gold to show through.
2. Apply two coats of Artiste Noir Acrylic Paint to the word 'Dream' from the pack of Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Sentiments – Dream, Believe, Love. Die cut the word 'Big' using the Xcut Wedding Alphabet & Numbers A5 Die Set into Craft Planet Black Funky Foam, then again into Papermania black cardstock and fix together. Attach the sentiments to the card front and add some Papermania Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers.
Projects and how-to instructions by Jackie Jasper.