Copper gift box
Transform a Bare Basic box into a luxurious on-trend copper gift box. These unique metal and glitter sheets from Xcut Xtras’ will take your projects from basic to brilliant. Their self-adhesive backing is so quick and easy to use, you’ll have a finished project in no time.
1. Place the lid of a Papermania Circle Nesting Box on the back of a copper Xcut Xtras’ A5 Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet and draw around it. Cut it out.
2. Die cut a star from the Xcut Star Nesting Dies in the centre of your circle and adhere the circle to the lid. Die cut the same star in copper Xcut Xtras' A5 Adhesive Metal Glitter Sheets Metallics and pop it into the negative on the lid.
3. Trim two 2cm strips of copper metal sheet to go around the lid, fix and trim accordingly. Cut a 1.3cm strip in copper glitter to go on top.
4. Measure a 3.5cm strip of copper metal to go around the box. Die cut a few small stars throughout the strip and fix with double sides tape. Adhere and trim the excess. Die cut the stars in glitter and fix in the negative space as before.
6. Finish with a few rows of twine and Papermania Wooden Eyelet Tag.
Project and how-to instructions by Camila Bertolini.