Cute cocktail card
Sweet and simple; this cocktail card is super-quick to make and will top off the perfect celebration!
1. Cut down a white A6 card blank to measure 131mm x 76mm.
2. Die cut two cocktail glasses from Anita’s A4 Silver Mirri Board, using the Xcut Cocktail Glass Mini Die, and adhere to the left-hand side of the card. Die cut the slice of fruit from yellow cardstock and snip it in half. Fix to the top of each glass.
3. Select the yellow and orange Artiste Watercolour Dual Tip Pens and colour in the inside of each cocktail glass. Start with yellow and add the orange at the bottom to create an ombré effect.
4. Cover the inside of the glass in Anita’s 3D Clear Gloss, and add a few spots of gloss around the glasses for a bit of fizz.
5. To create your sentiment, cut a strip of white cardstock to measure 8cm x 1.7cm. Snip one end into a point and the other into a V-shape tail. Stamp ‘Celebrate’ onto the arrow using the Papermania Wedding Ever After Clear Stamps & Alphas & Numbers.
6. Make your tassel by cutting a yellow piece of paper to 22cm x 2.45m, fold the paper in half twice to create four layers. Snip into the paper and adhere to the back of the arrow. Stick the arrow to the right-hand side of your card blank and ruffle up your paper tassels for some extra texture.
Project and how-to instructions by Jacqueline McGrath. Project originally published in the September issue (86) of docrafts Creativity magazine.