Die-cut Mother's Day card
Send mother hen this adorable chicken themed Mother's Day card, its simple to make, with only a couple of dies and alphabet stamps. Each egg that surrounds her could represent one of her children, why not add an initial or name?
1. Die cut a medium sized circle from the Xcut Circle Nesting Dies in white cardstock and one slightly smaller in a Craft Planet White Funky Foam Sheet.
2. Run the Xcut Mini Die Folk Hen through the die cutting machine in the centre of the white cardstock circle. Pop out all the pieces with a pokey tall and place back into the cardstock circle, then attach to the foam circle.
3. Using a handful of different coloured cardstocks, die cut the hen a few times keeping all the little pieces. Fix the coloured pieces into the hen and adhere the tiny die-cut dots from the folk hen die around the edge of the circle.
4. Take a white square card blank and lightly draw around your circle in pencil. Stamp the sentiment around the bottom right hand side of the pencilled circle using Papermania 5 x 7'' Clear Stamps Alphas & Numbers and Artiste Pigment Black Ink Pad.
5. Erase the pencil line and attach the circle to the front. Fussy cut three eggs and place around the hen.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Jackie Jasper.