We have a scorcher of a prize draw for you this Summer! We're celebrating sunshine and crafting by giving away six bundles of covetable goodies from our prettiest docrafts Papermania collections; one every week in the 2015 #docraftsSummer prize draw. Flex your creative muscles and share your artistic talents with the crafting communities of the world. #docraftsSummer; it's what crafting was made for!
1. Craft something lovely. Anything you want to create, go ahead and make it. As long as you have made it yourself, it counts.
2. Take a great photo of your creation. See this helpful hints page for some super photography tricks.
3. Upload or share the photo of your handmade item with the #docraftsSummer hashtag between 1st July 2015 and 12th August 2015 on any of the platforms listed below:
• Share on Instagram using the #docraftsSummer hashtag.
• Share on Twitter using the #docraftsSummer hashtag.
• Upload to your Gallery on docrafts.com with '#docraftsSummer' in the title.
• Post on the docrafts Facebook Page with the #docraftsSummer hashtag.
Note: Photos shared in the comments section of a post are not eligible. Please share directly to the page.
There's one fantastic prize up for grabs each of the six weeks the competition is running. Every Wednesday, starting from 8th July, we'll draw one lucky winner from those who have entered since 1st July and they'll win that week's prize. Here's the lowdown...
This cute and cuddly Papermania Little Meow selection is worth over £50. An assortment which includes Clear Stamps, Ribbon, Buttons and an A4 Decoupage Card kit.
Papermania Simply Floral is perfect for all your Summery creations. This prize bundle includes Die-cut Sentiments, Cards & Envelopes, 6 x 6" Card kits and is worth over £50.
This bright and vibrant Papermania Neon bundle is worth over £50 This prize includes Glitterations 3D Borders, Tassels, Neon Glitter, Pocket Tags and Ribbon.
Papermania Denim Blue reflects the relaxed vibe of Summer. This selection, worth over £50, includes Dome Stickers, Jute Cord, Resin Frames, Brads and Buttons.
We'll announce our winners, along with where we saw their project photo, each week after the draw date on our Competition Winners page, on our Facebook Page, on Instagram and Twitter. We can't wait to see your projects. Good luck!
Click here for full #docraftssummer prize draw rules.
Q. How good does my project have to be to win?
A. This is a random draw. Anyone, of any skill level can win.
Q. Do my projects have to have a 'summer' theme?
A. Nope! You can share any handmade project, so long as you created it and you include the '#docraftssummer' hashtag.
Q. Can my children enter?
A. We love to see crafty makes by young people! You can enter original projects created by your kids via your gallery, your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. Just make sure you give them a shout out.
Q. I don't live in the UK. Can I enter?
Q. I have a question about the #docraftssummer prize draw. Who can I ask?
A. Contact us on Facebook or send our Customer Service Team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll be happy to help.