Fruit shaker card
Sip on sumptuous sweets with this cool card that will leave you thirsty for more.
1. Cover the front of a 13.5 x 13.5cm top folding card blank with lime green cardstock.
2. Cut a white cardstock panel slightly smaller than the card front, with a pencil draw a jar shape in the centre and cut out using a craft knife. Attach a piece of Papermania 12 x 12'' Acetate to the reverse.
3. Trim a piece of funky foam a tad smaller than the white cardstock panel and cut a window that is slightly bigger than the jar in the centre, fix it to the back.
4. Die cut various fruits using brightly coloured cardstock and the Xcut Mini Fruits Mini Die. Pop them into the acetate window and then conceal by placing a piece of white cardstock that is bigger than the window you have cut onto the foam.
5. Attach a thin strip of coloured vellum from the Papermania Geometric Neon A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack diagonally across the front of the jar, creating a straw. Pop a die-cut piece of fruit on top and a little bow of twine.
6. Stamp the sentiment 'You’re sweet' onto black cardstock, sprinkle with Papermania Seafoam White Embossing Powder and set with a heat tool. Adhere the sentiment to the top, left-hand side of the card.
Project and how-to instructions by Jackie Jasper.