Gift tag pockets
Create a cute batch of gift tags with Papermania’s Freshly Cut flowers, the clever designs allow you to tuck a personal note inside to make the gift of giving extra special.
‘With Love’ Tag
1. Draw a 9 x 13cm rectangle onto the reverse of the white paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers Die-cut & Ultimate Pack. Mark the centre of the longer side which falls at 6.5cm wide. Add a 1cm flap from this point to the end of the line. Create another flap on one of the shorter sides of the rectangle.
2. Cut out, and fold the rectangle in half. Adhere the pocket together with the flaps.
3. Mark 4cm up from the bottom corner of the pocket and snip to create a diagonal line.
4. Cut a piece of vellum from the ultimate pack to 2 x 7cm, trim a V-shape into one end and then create a hole on the other with the Xcut Screwhole Punch.
5. Paint a Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Eyelet Tag with Dusty Rose Artiste Acrylic Paint. Once dry, stamp ‘With love’ using the Papermania 5 x 7'' Wedding Ever After Clear Stamps Numbers & Alphas and heat emboss with Papermania Seafoam White Embossing Powder.
6. Attach the vellum and wooden tag to a Papermania Bare Basics Kraft Tag with jute and pop inside the pocket.
1. Create another pocket with blue paper and fussy cut a curve at the top.
2. Decorate with a sentiment from the ultimate pack and add the tag.
‘To Someone Special’ Tag
1. Repeat the same process with green paper to create the pocket, add a sentiment from the ultimate pack and attach with Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots. Pop a bow on top from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers Ribbon Bows.
2. Place a Kraft tag inside.
For the white insert, cut three 5.5cm 10.5cm rectangles and punch each corner with the Xcut 2in1 Corner Punch.
Project and how-to instructions by Hannah Haughy.