Glittered Santoro notelets
Sprinkle some magic onto your gorjuss girl with the Santoro Gorjuss Glitter Shaker Set. Match her outfit to the glitter and you have a co-ordinating card perfect for any occasion.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 13 x 19cm and stamp Santoro’s Gorjuss Large Rubber Stamp ‘You Brought Me Love’ artwork onto the right-hand side of the panel.
2. Scribble ink from Santoro Watercolour Dual-Tip Pens onto an acrylic block and pick up colour with a wet paintbrush. Start with the skin, painting with washes of cream ink. Add shading using well-diluted brown and pink.
3. Next, colour in her hair bows, petticoat and socks using beiges and greys. To minimise bleeding, allow the lighter areas to dry before moving onto the other sections – you can speed this process using a heat tool if you are impatient!
4. Add washes of blue to her dress and boots, shading with grey and black. Strengthen deep shadows by adding ink directly from the pen.
5. Use brown and black ink to colour her hair, using the brush end of the pen in little flicks towards the highlighted areas.
6. Create a 15 x 21cm card blank from light blue cardstock. Stick two rows of double-sided tape around each edge and sprinkle with blue glitter from Santoro’s Gorjuss Glitter Shaker set. You can also apply with glue, but tape gives a smooth, even finish.
7. Round the right-hand corners of the card blank and the stamped panel with an Xcut 10mm Corner Punch. Wrap Santoro Printed Satin Ribbon Little Thoughts around the left-hand side of the panel and tie in a bow. Cut the ribbon ends into fishtails to mirror the bows in your gorjuss girls’ hair and finish with a stiped wooden peg from the Santoro Gorjuss Charm Embellishment Pack. Pop onto the front of the card with Stick it! 3D Foam Squares.
1. Trim a piece of white cardstock to 11 x 17cm and mat onto black cardstock. Draw a 0.5cm pencil border around the edges of the white cardstock by freehand and then stamp the ‘You Brought Me Love’ artwork on the right-hand side. When stamping, miss off the girls’ boots.
2. Colour in the girl the same as before but with pink tones and dark pink shadows.
3. Pop two rows of double sided tape around the outside of a 15 x 21cm light pink card blank and cover in pink glitter from the glitter shaker set.
4. Wrap ribbon around the left-hand side of the stamped cardstock, tying it in a bow and finishing off with a striped peg, wooden heart and charm from the embellishment pack.
Project and how-to instructions by Sharon Dobson.