Halloween quick cards
After some crafty fun this Halloween? Look no further than these clean and simple cards, created with the brand-new Xcut Ghost Mini Die and core cardstock.
1. Fold a black piece of cardstock in half to create your card blank. Trim a piece of white cardstock a little smaller and die cut a ghost in the centre with the Xcut Ghost Mini Die.
2. Cut thin strips of coloured cardstock and assemble together on one whole piece of paper. Place behind the die-cut ghost.
3. Stamp ‘Happy Halloween’ underneath using black ink.
1. Fold a black piece of cardstock in half to create your card blank. Trim a black piece of cardstock a little smaller, then cover in strips of coloured and glittered cardstock. Adhere to the front of your card blank.
2. Die cut the ghost and the word ‘boo’ with the Xcut Mini Die Serif Alpha 1 & 2 in white card stock.
3. Apply ink from an Artiste Watermark Ink Pad, sprinkle with Papermania Holographic Embossing Powder and heat set. Fix to the front of your card.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by George Panayiotou.