Hexagon celebrate card
Papermania's Modern Lustre paper allows you to make elegant and modern cards with only a small amount of effort! Create this hexagon-embossed card to celebrate a loved one’s birthday or achievement.
1. Trim a piece of white card to ¼'' smaller than your card base.
2. Using Xcut Dies (7pcs) – Nesting Hexagons, position a variety of hexagons on top of the white card and hold in place with low tack tape.
3. To emboss the hexagon dies, send your card through the die cutting machine with the following sandwich: base plate, cutting plate, piece of craft foam, your white card with the dies attached – make sure this is positioned so your dies are on top and the cutting edge is facing down – and lastly a cutting plate over the top.
4. Run this through your machine and remove the dies to show the embossed hexagons.
5. Choose a paper from the Papermania Modern Lustre A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack and cut a range of hexagons with the nesting dies.
6. Position these hexagons on the front of your white card – some inside another embossed hexagon and some outside.
7. Use the large letter stickers from the paper pack to add your sentiment.
8. Foam mount the white card design on your card base with Stick It 3D Foam Tape.
9. Lastly, add hexagons to the edge of your envelope to make a stylish matching envelope.
Project photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Verity Biddlecombe.