In Bloom shaker card
The In Bloom collection from Papermania has fresh and colourful illustrations that are simply perfect for a floral and vibrant card for your best friend.
1. Fold a piece of Papermania A4 Kraftstax in half to make an A5 portrait card. Select the big bold floral pattern from the Papermania In Bloom 12 x 12'' Paper Pack and fussy cut around the top section of the bunch of flowers.
2. Grab the word 'Best' from the Xcut A5 Wedding Alphabet & Numbers Die Set, position these in the top-centre of the bunch of flowers and die cut. Adhere a piece of Papermania 12 x 12'' Plain Acetate behind the back of die-cut letters then place two layers of Stick it! 3D Foam Tape around the edges of the acetate. Pour a good amount of Papermania Gold Fine Glitter onto the acetate and inside the foam tape. Cut another piece of acetate big enough to cover the foam tape, securing the glitter inside.
3. Die cut the word 'Of' in pale pink cardstock from the Papermania 6 x 6'' Coloured Paper Pack, then die cut again with Craft Planet Pink Funky Foam. Mat the paper letters onto the foam letters and position it under the 'Best' sentiment.
4. Paint the 'Friends' sentiment from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Sentiments Friends, Laugh, Memories pack in the Artiste Lush Pink Acrylic Paint. Once dry, lay this over where you want the bottom of your bunch of flowers to end and draw around the bottom of the sentiment with a pencil. Fussy cut, then pop the sentiment on top.
5. Add two layers of foam tape to the back bunch of flowers, around the shaker, then position this in the middle of your kraft card blank.
Project and how-to instructions by Ellie Berry.