Introducing the latest Bare Basics essentials
Sometimes, simple is best – this is exactly what we love about Papermania’s Bare Basics collection. There's now even more to add to your stash with the latest Creativity Essentials arrivals – wooden letters, numbers, craft wire and embellishments are just a few of the products available, so you can keep your projects minimal or add your own twist to makes.
You may (or may not) have made the cake yourself, so why not go all out with the decoration? Create your own glittery birthday or anniversary embellishment with the new Bare Basics adhesive wooden numbers.
1. Choose the wooden numbers you would like to use for your topper, and cover with Artiste Dark Yellow Pigment Ink Pad.
2. While the ink is wet, sprinkle over tinsel gold embossing powder and shake the excess back into the pot. Heat emboss the numbers, using a circular motion with the heat teal to ensure the heat is dispersed evenly! Leave to set.
Bare Basics tile letter card
This notelet is designed specifically for the head of family. We think Grandad will love the rustic tones and thoughtful details.
1. Begin by trimming down a piece of Mr Smith’s paper to fit an 8 x 8" card blank, and adhere with double-sided tape. Round off the edges using the Xcut corner punch.
2. Layer a further two pieces of cardstock onto your card, rounding the edges before sticking it down. We chose another piece of Mr Smith’s to co-ordinate with the earthy theme, but pick which paper works best for you. Cut the first piece of cardstock down to 7 x 7", and the final piece to 6 x 6".
3. Repeat stamp the moustache from the Creativity Essentials mister stamp set to create the background – use a ruler to keep the pattern nice and straight.
4. Pick out your sentiment from the Bare Basics wooden tile letters, and arrange on the card with 3D foam pads.
5. Finally, to mark the occasion, die cut both tags from the Xcut Floral Gift Tag Set. Cut the largest from Mr Smith’s paper and the smaller one from vellum. Die cut ‘Happy Birthday’ from thick cardstock using the mini die, and heat emboss with copper. Adhere this to the vellum tag using Anita’s Tacky Glue, and arrange both tags onto the card, attaching with double-sided tape.
For a peek at the full range of new Papermania Bare Basic supplies and our other collections, make sure to have a flick through our Creativity Essentials booklet below. Alternatively, you can pick up a copy in your local docrafts stockist.