Kinetic goldfish scrapbook layout
Watch your little fishy swoop around its very own tank with this cool kinetic design.
1. Take an orange, pale blue and dark blue piece of 12 x 12'' and assemble together to resemble the seaside. Orange for sand, light blue and dark blue for the ocean. Join together with a wavy lines.
2. Cut a 27.5cm circle with a width of 2.5cm with a craft knife. Once you have your outside circle you'll need to draw another circle on the inside of your inside piece 1.7cm in. Carefully cut this out. You should now have three pieces.
3. Lay the three pieces onto a 12 x 12'' piece of white cardstock. Fix the inner and the outer pieces with Stick it! 3D Foam Dots and the middle bit directly onto the cardstock. Ensure your waves line up.
4. Die cut a few gold fish in orange cardstock with the Xcut Gold Fish Mini Die and back onto Anita's A4 Mirri Board Silver.
5. Pop a penny to the back of one of the fish using a foam dot and slide it in between the raised outer and inner layer.
6. Decorate your tank with the rest of the goldfish and other sea creatures from the Xcut Large Dies Oceanic. Heat emboss some of their scales with Papermania Silver Embossing Powder.
7. To finish, add a base to your tank in dark blue cardstock.
Project and how-to instructions by Julie Wilson.