Life is an Adventure wall art
Create a punchy piece of wall art with colourful Artiste acrylic paints and Papermania Bare basic Wooden Sentiments. The design could also be used as a scrapbook layout if you were to pop an image on.
1. Paint a 20cm canvas with Artiste Acrylic Paint, we chose noir.
2. Select another two colours of acrylic paint for your embellishments, they should also complement gold embossing powder. We chose pumpkin and blanc to make the embellishments punch against the noir background.
3. Paint the ‘Life’ sentiment from the Bare Basics Wooden Sentiments- Adventure, Discover, Life in pumpkin acrylic paint along with a camera and globe icon from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Shapes – Travelling pack.
4. Heat emboss the word ‘Adventure’ from the wooden sentiments pack with Papermania Gold Embossing Powder. Do the same with an arrow and compass icon from the wooden shapes pack.
5. Using white acrylic paint, paint the letters ‘Is’ and ‘An’ from the Papermania Bare Basics Adhesive Wooden Alphabet Pack, plus an arrow and stamp woodent sentiment.
6. When everything is dry, layout your design and adhere with Anita’s Tacky Glue.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Verity Biddlecombe.