Mini envelope card
Because one envelope just isn’t enough! Use Papermania’s brand-new Arts & Crafts Paper Pad to whip up an array of super-cute mini envelopes for a statement card that truly stands out.
1. Select three papers from the Papermania Arts & Crafts 6 x 6'' Paper Pad, then die cut two envelopes in each paper using the Xcut Mini Envelope Die.
2. Choose three coordinating coloured papers and die cut the mini envelopes two times in each paper. Pair two of the same patterned envelopes with the same coloured plain envelopes and fix the plain envelope to the top of one envelope and to the back of the other envelope. Once dry, construct the envelopes but leave the seal open. Repeat for the other two pairs of mini envelopes.
3. Fix the six envelopes you are now left with to the front of a 5 x 7'' kraft card blank, leaving the seal unstuck. Pop them to the front of the card blank in their pairs.
4. Trim two pieces of white cardstock to 1.3 x 2.8cm and place them inside the top and bottom, left-hand side envelopes so that they look like letters.
5. Using the Xcut Small Circle Palm Punch, punch twelve circles from Anita’s Gold Mirri Board and fix them back to front so you have six circles. Place each on the end of the flap where the envelope would seal. Use a Stick it! Mini Foam Dot to adhere three of the flaps down so that the envelope is sealed.
6. Palm punch six more circles in the same colours as your envelopes and fix inside and out of one envelope so it looks as if they are falling out.
7. Stamp 'Best wishes' onto another kraft card blank with the 5 x 7'' Wedding Ever After Clear Stamps, cover in Papermania Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. Once dry, measure 0.5cm around the sentiment and cut out. Fix to the bottom of the card with foam dots.
Project and how-to instructions by Hannah Haughy.