Moroccan gift boxes and tags
Add opulence to your gifting this summer with Papermania Moroccan Haze. Grab some matchboxes and tags, and adorn with beautiful pink, grey and ever popular rose gold foiling. You can even top it off with a tassel!
1. Cut your selected paper from the Papermania Moroccan Haze Paper Pack into twelve 2. 3 x 2.3cm squares. Cut three of them in half then begin place your squares on the top of a Papermania Bare Basics Large Match Box starting from the middle and working your way out. Stick with double sided tape. If you have any excess hanging over the edge, trim with a pair of scissors.
1. Cover the outside of a Papermania Bare Basics Small Match Box with your chosen paper.
2. Wrap Papermania Bare Basics Natural Jute round the box both ways and pop a decoupage piece on top.
1. Fussy cut one of the large printed designs from a piece of cardstock in the paper pack, place it in the corner of the box and trim the round curve of the edge of the box. Fix with Anita's Tacky Glue.
2. Choose one of the tags from the ultimate pack and attach to the box with twine from the Papermania Moroccan Haze Embellishment pack, add a tassel.
1. Fussy cut a tag in your favourite paper by matching the shape with one of the decoupaged tags in the ultimate pack. Create a hole at the top with an Xcut Screwhole punch and thread some jute through.
2. Fix a letter from the Papermania Bare Basics Alphabet Letters on top.
1. Repeat the previous process, fussy cut your tag and add a hole with the screwhole punch.
2. Add a piece of cardstock to the bottom half of the tag then separate the two by adhering some Papermania Bare Basics Jute Trim with double sided tape.
Project and how-to instructions by Amy Nichols.