Moroccan inspired quick cards for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so we’ve whipped you up some handmade cards that can be created in just a tick. The glamorous foiling on Papermania’s Moroccan Haze does the hard work for you!
Craft tape sentiment card
1. Fold an A4 piece of white cardstock in half and die cut ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ into the front with Xcut’s A5 Wedding Alphabet & Numbers Die Set.
2. Attach a piece of Papermania 12 x 12'' Plain Acetate to the back.
3. Fold another piece of A4 white cardstock in half and trim down the middle. Cover it in strips of craft tape from the Papermania Moroccan Haze Craft Tape pack, alternating designs. Adhere to the back of the acetate so that you can see the craft tape through the letters.
Project and how-to instructions by Charlotte Pollard.
Moroccan tile card
1. Select a pink paper from the Papermania Moroccan Haze 6 x 6'' Paper Pack, trim to 5 x 5'' and fix to a 6 x 6'' white card blank.
2. Choose a grey paper from the pack and trim to 5 x 5''. Rotate this by 45 degrees to look like a diamond and adhere on top. Snip off the corners that overhang.
3. Die cut the Xcut Moroccan Tile die in white cardstock and place on top with a Sailor 2 in 1 Glue Pen.
4. Trim a square measuring 1.5 inches in the same pink paper you first used, fix on top of the die-cut tile at a 45 degree angle as before.
5. Use the Xcut Mum Mini Die and die-cut the sentiment in coordinating cardstock, pop in the centre.
Project and how-to instructions by Verity Biddlecome.