Moroccan star garland
Put on a show and hang these dazzling die-cut stars from the Papermania Moroccan Blue A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack.
1. Carefully remove the die-cut stars from the Papermania Moroccan Blue A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack. Use the empty sheet as a template to create further stars with paper from the Papermania Moroccan Blue 12 x 12'' Paper Pack.
2. Before you construct the stars, use the Xcut Screw Hole Punch to create various holes on the front star panel for the light to shine through.
3. Build the star by folding along the marked score lines and fixing with Anita’s Tacky Glue. Carefully interlock the tabs, gently pressing them together. Don’t adhere the top point of the star yet.
4. Slide the bulb of a fairy light into the garland through the top, then apply tacky glue and hold until it feels secure.
5. To finish, embellish with smaller stars from the ultimate pack and gems from the Papermania Moroccan Blue Gem Bottles.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.