Mountain and valley card
If you know someone that loves their fluffy friends then this Paws for Thought mountain and valley fold card is just the thing to wish them a happy birthday.
1. Take an A4 piece of white cardstock and transfer the template provided, ensuring the width of the cardstock is 20.5cm and the length is kept the same as A4. Fold the card stock in half (short edge to short edge) and draw a feint pencil line 6cm either side. You will now need to draw vertical lines at 1cm, 6.5cm, 7.5cm, 13cm, 14cm and 19.5cm and then cut out the 1cm sections as shown on the template. Open the card and mountain and valley fold.
2. Cover each section of the card with pink cardstock, leaving a narrow border. Top with mint green paper from the Papermania Paws for Thought A5 Paper Pack.
3. Cut the dog image from the paper pack and mat onto pink card. Die cut the Xcut Vintage Borders die in white cardstock and place underneath at the bottom. Trim any overhang either side.
4. Die cut the word ‘mum’ in pink and white cardstock with the Xcut Filigree Alphabet die take the pink outline and fill with the white negatives using a Sailor 2 in 1 Glue Pen.
5. Pop out a tag and banner sentiment from the Paws for Thought Sentiment pack, mat onto pink card. Attach a pink bow to the banner and a fishtail length of ribbon to the tag and place accordingly.
6. Stack four of the flowers from the Xcut Dinky Flower Die and top with a punched circle of pink card. Pop onto the dog.
7. To finish, add paw print embellishments and glitter glue.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.