Nautical watercolour card
Create a beautiful scene in seconds with Papermania’s Capsule Element Pigment. This nautical card is made quickly and easily from one of our favourites, the A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack along with the extraordinary Xcut Planes, Trains & Automobiles die set.
1. Select a blue paper from the Papermania Capsule Element Pigment A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack and cut in half.
2. Choose two co-ordinating papers, such as blue and green and die cut two boats using the Xcut Large Dies Planes, Trains and Automobiles set. Grab another paper and die cut the hot-air balloon.
3. Using brown cardstock, die cut another two boats and one hot-air balloon. Trim so you are left with the hull of the boat and basket of the hot-air balloon. You now want to cut off the hull of the two boats and basket on your coloured die cuts. Stick in place using a Sailor 2 in 1 Pen.
4. With the glue pen, draw small waves on the bottom half of your cardstock and cover with Papermania Tinsel Snowflake Embossing Powder.
5. Cut a ½'' border in white cardstock and loosely paint onto it to replicate the pigment papers. Adhere with double sided tape.
6. Use the aphabet stickers from the ultimate pack to create your sentiment and then mount onto a cardblank.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Verity Biddlecombe.