Rustic stamped notelets
This set of quick and easy notelets, created with Capsule Elements Wood vellum and embellishments, is suitable for any occasion. If you have something to say, simply stamp it!
1. Start with an A6 white card blank and fold along the score line, Anita’s 50-pack of quality cards and envelopes is perfect for this.
2. Take a vellum sheet from the Papermania Capsule Elements Wood A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper pPack and cut in half. Once halved, fold down the centre to create a card structure, and adhere to the A6 card blank, lining it up. If it overlaps slightly, use the Xcut craft knife a ruler to cut along the edges.
3. To create your sentiment, simply cut a rectangular piece of white cardstock; the size is up to you. You may wish to cut one of the ends in a V shape for extra effect. Mount onto a larger piece of Papermania Kraftstax cardstock.
4. Stamp your selected sentiment in brown ink onto the white cardstock, to match the Capsule Elements Wood vellum.
5. Adhere to the card with Anita’s Tacky Glue, and finish with a capsule elements wood brad. You could also add some white adhesive pearls.
6. Finally, tie some Bare Basics natural jute around the centre of the card, in either a bow or a simple knot.
Stamps for sentiment
Creativity Essentials Birthday Verses A5 Clear Stamp Set (DCE 907126) RRP £9.99
Creativity Essentials Capsule Geometric Neon A5 Clear Stamp Set (DCE 907102) RRP £9.99
Creativity Essentials Verses A5 Clear Stamp Set (DCE 907109) RRP £9.99
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member George Panayiotou.