Santoro Gorjuss frame
Create this super-cute frame with the 'Little Fishes' stamp from Santoro's Gorjuss. It's the perfect addition to a nautical-themed room or classic British beach hut!
1. Stamp the Santoro's Gorjuss 'Little Fishes' artwork onto a piece of A4 watercolour paper with blank ink. Colour in by scribbling selected Santoro's Watercolour Dual-tip Pens onto an acrylic stamp block and picking up with a damp paintbrush.
2. Once dry, add deeper colour by applying the pens directly to the image. This will create a bolder and more detailed finish.
3. Lightly sand an old embroidery hoop and paint with a layer of blue Artiste Acrylic Paint. Repeat with a layer of white. Once dry, lightly sand back to reveal both the wood and blue layers, giving a weathered appearance.
4. Use the Xcut Circle Nesting Die to cut your paper to fit the altered embroidery hoop. Die cut another circle in cardboard so that you can mount your image onto it. Attach it to the frame using a hot glue gun.
5. If you have some ribbon that resembles fishing net, knot at each end and secure to the bottom of your frame.
6. Die cut several of the dies from the Xcut Oceanic Die Set in coloured cardstock and fix to your frame with hot glue. Snip the arms from several Mr Smith’s Workshop brads and arrange around the frame as well as on the compass and wheel.
7. To finish, add iridescent glitter as desired.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.