Santoro stamped tag
Feature any 'gorjuss girl' on a glamourous tag, perfect for popping on gifts.
1. Cut a piece of cardboard to 16.5 x 9cm and round the corners with an Xcut 2 In 1 Corner Punch. Create two panels in the same size from white cardstock.
2. Paint the two panels with Artiste Baby Blue Acrylic Paint. Once dry, add a touch of Artiste Pearl Ice Blue Specialty Pearlescent Paint sporadically over the top. Round the corners and fix the panels either side of your cardboard tag.
3. Stamp the Santoro's Gorjuss 'Rainy Daze' Collectable Rubber Stamp directly onto the front of the tag and again on some white cardstock. Colour the white with Santoro's Gorjuss Watercolour Dual Tip Pens in Brights, and cut around the outline once dry. Fix to the tag, directly on top of your stamped outline, with Stick it! 3D Foam Dots.
4. Die cut the Xcut Thank You Mini Sentiment Die in Core’dinations 12 x 12" Pink Glitter Card and black cardstock. Place the pink over the black slightly offset to create a shadow effect. Stick the sentiment in place with a Sailor 2 In 1 Glue Pen.
5. Fill in the hearts with Artiste Dusty Rose Acrylic Paint, and cover with Anita’s 3D Clear Gloss once dry.
6. Using an Xcut Screw Hole Punch, punch a hole in the top centre, and frame with a punched black cardstock circle. Tie Bare Basics natural jute and baker's twine through the hole to finish.
Project and how-to instructions by Maryem Al-Asfoor. Originally featured in the August issue (85) of docrafts Creativity magazine.