Scenic star shaker card
If you really want to be organised - get your Christmas cards on the go with an impressive and colourful shaker card.
1. Transfer the star template onto blue cardstock, fussy cut into a frame and discard the inner star. Cut the star again in Papermania 12 x 12'' Plain Acetate.
2. Die cut Xcut's Winter Wishes Die using the same blue cardstock. Place it centrally over the acetate star, trim off the edges and fix with a Sailor 2 in 1 Glue Pen. Don’t forget to add the crescent moon. Die cut and trim additional elements from the die to add detail to any blank spaces. Use Anita's Tacky Glue to adhere the frame onto the acetate.
3. Run the die through the die-cutting machine with bright orange textured cardstock. Fussy cut the sentiment, moon, and the stars. Use the 2 in 1 glue pen to fix 'Winter' to the front. Remember to include the dot of the 'I'. Place 'Wishes', the moon, and the stars onto the die with Stick it! 3D Foam Squares. Cut into halves or quarters for tiny areas.
4. Use the template provided and blue cardstock to create the back of the card. Cut, score and fold, three side panels and fix them onto the back panel. Trim a sheet of tree patterned paper from the Papermania Winter Woodland 12 x 12'' Paper Pack to the same size as the star back panel and pop inside with tacky glue.
5. Cover half of the stars from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Stars pack in Artiste Guava Acrylic Paint and the other half with Glitz it Gold Glitter Glue. Allow to dry, then place inside and secure by adhering the acetate front to the box with the tabs.
Project and how-to instructions by Sue Smith.