Selfie frame card
Give your loved one a card with special meaning. Slip a photograph into the special selfie frame and they can cherish it forever as it doubles up as a photo frame!
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 11 x 30cm and fold in half so that you have a portrait card blank.
2. Fix some teared Papermania Morroccan Blue Craft Tape in the bottom right hand corner of the card – try to get all designs from the pack on there.
3. Trim a 9 x 11cm piece of white cardstock and create a 1cm border around the edge, cutting out the inside with a craft knife. Fix Stick it! Foam tape to the back of the 1cm border and place on the top-centre of the card blank. Don’t put any foam along the top border, as you will need to slot your photograph in.
4. Take the 'Smile' sentiment from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Sentiment Hello, Happy, Smile Pack and colour in blue using an Artiste Dual Tip Brush Marker. Fix to the bottom of the card using Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots.
5. Sporadically place gems from the Papermania Moroccan Blue Gem Bottles around the bottom of the card using a Stick it! Silicone Glue Tube.
Project and how-to instructions by Amy Nichols.