Spring pull-tab card
Create a fresh and floral card with a special pull-tab to write a wonderful message. Suitable for many occasions, this card doesn’t need to be a one hit wonder.
1. Print the templates available from docrafts.com onto white card.
2. Mat paper from the Papermania Moroccan Haze Die-cut & Paper Pack onto both sides of card A.
3. Cut and score as directed on card B1, then cover with the yellow paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers 12 x 12 Paper Pack.
4. Trim and fold the tab of part B2, cover both sides with a white patterned paper from the Freshly Cut Flowers paper pack then fix the tab on top of the tab of B2.
5. Once B2 is stuck to B1, turn it over and ensure the fold in the centre of B1 is pointing upwards. Mount part B onto card A card using Stick it! 3D Foam Tape, leaving the top free so the flap can move easily.
6. Cut part C and mat with Freshly Cut Flowers paper, adhere to the center of Part B, as directed, fixing it just above the tab.
7. Colour the birds from the template using Artiste Watercolour Dual Tip Brush & Marker Pens, cut and fix to part C.
8. Finish by adding a small circle to top of the flap then add part D if you would like to write the wishes on the bottom of the A card and a circle on the pull tab.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Laura Roman.