Sunglasses scrapbook layout
Document your adventures in this super-cool and summery scrapbook layout, or simply hang on the wall to liven the place up a little. Add your favourite photographs and decorate with Papermania neon glitter stickers.
1. Select four papers from the Papermania In Bloom 12 x 12'' Paper Pad for the sunglasses that will pop against a white background. Transfer one of the four sunglasses from the template onto each chosen paper and arrange them on an A4 piece of white cardstock. Make sure you have enough space for a title at the bottom.
2. Die cut 'Hello' using the Xcut Script Alphabet Lower Case Large Dies and 'Sunshine' with the Xcut Industrial Alphabet Dies. Combining two fonts keeps the layout interesting and busy. Arrange the sentiments in an uneven line, fix the 'Hello' with a Stick it! Glue Stick and 'Sunshine' with Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots.
3. Use the frames from the sunglasses template to cut your photographs to size, and then fix the frames with foam dots.
4. Embellish the layout with Papermania Neon Glitter Stickers Summer Party, both inside and outside the frames. Punch some flowers with the Xcut Small Petal Palm Punch in coordinating cardstock and scatter around the page. Paint a couple of flowers from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Shapes Flowers & Butterflies with Artiste acrylic paint and pop onto the side of two of the frames with foam dots.
5. Mount the layout onto a black spotted piece of paper from the In Bloom paper pad, creating a border.
Project and how-to instructions by Daisy Martin.