Cut & Emboss window card
Posted by TheDocraftsTeam, 17 Feb, 2017
If you’re in need of a motivational notelet, this clean and simple card using the Xcut Cottage Window Cut & Emboss Folder is perfect for creating a sweet sentiment card. Add your own detail behind the aperture, just like PDT member Zinia Amoiridou has done with printed vellum and die-cuts.
1. Using white cardstock, die cut the Xcut Cottage Window Cut & Emboss Folder.
2. Trim a piece of Capsule Geometric Neon vellum, and adhere behind the window. Add a few more Capsule Geometric papers around the aperture to further decorate.
3. Use light blue cardstock to die cut your sentiment, and fix to the card with Anita’s Tacky Glue.
4. Fix a piece of white paper with handwritten text behind the window, using watercolour pens to write your chosen sentiment or message.
5. Cover a 6 x 6" card blank with Festive Fauna paper. Stick your window frame on top of this, leaving a 1cm border around the edge.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Zinia Amoiridou.