First Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Posted by Perrycraft, 11 Sep, 2016
Made for a demonstration in the Range using Create Christmas products
• 12x12 white card stock
• A4 Papermania Textured Card
• docrafts artiste metallic gold ink
• docrafts artiste red ink
• Thickers – Christmas Letters
• Gold gel pen
• 3D foam dots
• Craft tape – gold glitter
• Craft tape – foil candy stripe
• A4 glitter card
• Create Christmas contemporary sentiments stamp set
• Gold star gems
• Anita’s Tacky Glue
• Foiled words
• 1” circle punch
• Create Christmas - Foiled Words
• XCut Snowflake Dies
• Stick It! Glue dots
• Stick it! Double sided tape
1) Punch circles using 1” circle punch in textured white card stock and ink the edges with metallic gold ink. Punch enough for your title plus a few extra.
2) Use Christmas Letter Thickers in each of the circles to create your title
3) Place your title in the position you want it and then mark each position lightly at the top with a pencil.
4) Draw lines with a ruler from the top of the page down to your markings in gold gel pen and add in some doodle bows at random.
5) Stick the letters down with Stick It! 3D foam dots to give them dimension.
6) Also edge your photo in metallic gold ink.
7) Add two lines of craft tape, horizontally near the bottom of your page to create an anchor for your photo. Make one line longer than the other.
8) Cut out a rectangle of red glitter paper a little bigger than your photo to mat it onto.
9) Use the Create Christmas Contemporary Sentiments stamp set to make a patterned paper by stamping each sentiment randomly on a rectangle of textured white card stock and then filling in the gaps with other sentiments.
10) Edge the new patterned paper with red ink.
11) Decide on the positions of your photo and the patterned and glitter paper and make marks to show the positions in pencil.
12) Add double sided tape to the back of your photo and papers and then use the marks to position and stick down.
13) Decide on the position of your photo on the 12x12 page, again marking the position in pencil.
14) Add another line of craft tape, this time vertically up the page underneath where your photo mat will be. Don’t take it all the way to the top of the page.
15) Now use the pencil marks to position and stick down your matted photo with double sided tape
16) Add your left over punched circles in between the layers of patterned and glitter paper and secure with Stick It! Glue dots.
17) Add gold star gems on top of the circles with Anita’s tacky glue.