Make a Wish 8 x 8" Card Tutorial
Posted by StickerKitten, 15 Jun, 2015
Make the most of the pretty and delicate dandelion wishes download papers with a large 8x8 card. The pastel colours of the Make a Wish collection team up well with kraftstax card. Download your Make a Wish collection from docrafts today!
1. Trim an 8 x 8" piece of kraftstax card, wrap Eau de Nil ribbon round the left hand side and secure with double sided tape, and then attach the panel to a white 8 x 8" card blank.
2. Cut a 16 x 18cm panel of colourful dandelion paper to fit the remaining space and attach with double sided tape.
3. Emboss an A6 size piece of kraftstax card with the Moroccan embossing folder. Wrap with a 6cm wide strip of pink dandelion paper and a 3.5cm wide strip of small colourful dandelion paper with inked edges and then attach the panel to the card with foam tape.
4. Cut out three dandelions from the the background paper and attach the tops to the card with foam squares. Tie a small twine bow and glue over the stems.
5. Cut out the banner ‘Make a Wish’ sentiment and glue to the card. Add a pale green bow to the top of the embossed panel and then finish with a few trios of silver gems.