Posted by AishaLGreen, 08 Feb, 2018
If you have something to say, why not say it through a paper plane? This adorable paper plane is just the cutest!
1. Use Artiste watercolour pens to create a sky-like effect on white cardstock, mixing three different shades of blue.
2. Trim the decorated cardstock to A5, fold in half along the long edge. Use a paper creaser to make the fold sharp. (It may help to watercolour the paper beforehand).
3. With the opened paper positioned landscape, take the right-hand side and create a valley fold along the indicated dotted line. Unfold.
4. Valley fold the bottom right-hand edge to meet the crease from step 2. Refold step 2. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other side and decorate!
5. Decorate the outside of the card with embellishments and alphas, personalised to suit the recipient.
Project and how-to instructions by Aisha Green. Project originally published in issue 78 of docrafts Creativity magazine.