Posted by Perrycraft, 11 Sep, 2016
Made for a demonstration in the Range using Create Christmas products
• A4 red glitter paper
• Small canvas or canvas board
• docrafts artiste Red Cherry paint
• Xcut snowflake dies
• docrafts artiste Pearl paint
• Stick It! 3D foam tape
• Anita’s 3D clear gloss
• Embossing ink
• White embossing powder
• DIY 3D snowflake decoration
• Anita’s tacky glue
• Create Christmas contemporary sentiments clear stamps
• Papermania white textured card
• Artiste Red Dye Ink
1) Draw around the canvas on the back of glitter paper and cut out.
2) Use snowflake dies to cut snowflake shaped holes randomly all over the paper. (Only works small scale with paper than will fit through your die cutting machine.
3) Place the glitter paper back on the canvas and mark with a pencil the position of the snowflakes.
4) Remove the glitter paper and paint a small area where you have made the marks with Pearl paint.
5) Check positioning and then stick down the glitter paper
6) Go around the edges of the canvas with Red Paint for a more finished look.
7) Stamp versa mark ink all over the centre section of the 3D snowflake and sprinkle with white embossing powder.
8) Heat the powder to turn the snowflake white.
9) Stick down to the canvas with Anita’s Tacky Glue.
10) Use white card and stamp a sentiment on using red dye ink.
11) Tear around the edges using a ruler for a rougher look and ink the edges with red ink.
12) Stick the sentiment down with foam tape.
13) Use Anita’s 3D gloss glue and go over the snowflake holes to give them a shine.