Willson Wood pop-up card
Posted by TheDocraftsTeam, 06 Sep, 2016
Bring the forest into your home this autumn with a dimensional notelet. It's amazing what a few die-cuts can do!
1. Stamp the wooden boards background stamp in brown pigment ink on the plain side of a sheet of gridded kraft grid cardstock.
2. On the grid side, draw a 4" box template with 4" lid, 1.5" sides (these will be folded over) and extra tabs. Score along the fold lines.
3. Assemble the box, folding along the score lines and securing the sides with double-sided tape. Fold in the sides first, then the front.
4. Cut out a 4 x 8" piece of cardstock and fold in half. Cover with Willson Wood papers and adhere the base decoupage piece to the upper half.
5. Attach decoupage pieces to the card base with folded strips of cardstock and double-sided tape, leaving 1cm between each layer.
6. Embellish the base of the box with mini wooden toadstools, charms and die-cut sentiments, securing them with a hot glue gun.
Project and how-to instructions by Jo Boland.