We like our Forums to be a safe, inviting place where everyone feels comfortable. With this in mind, here are our forum guidlines:
- Be pleasant, polite and respectful of other
- remain on topic
- post in the relevant Forum
- report violations to our Support Team for review.
- Engage in illegal activity
- post misleading links
- post personally identifiable information about you or anyone else. This includes email addresses
- use our Forum for commercial activities
- post spam. A spam post is a post that provides no value to the discussion
- discuss, share photos of, or link to offensive topics, such as pornography, violent themes or discriminatory subjects
- use excessive CAPITALISATION (shouting) in your posts
- use excessive swearing
- post content from Private Messages without the permission of the sender.
We do not tolerate bullying, racism, discrimination, insults, trolling, flaming, harassment, threats or provocation.
We do not tolerate condescending, rude, sarcastic, disruptive, inflammatory or aggressive comments.
Depending on the context and nature of a violation, it may lead to a warning and a request to the poster that the post is edited.
We reserve the right to delete posts and threads that breach our forum guidelines.
Persistent offenders may receive a time-out from their account or account access being revoked. Those with a revoked account access may not rejoin docrafts.com with a new account.
Please note: If you are experiencing a problem with this website or have a product question, please contact our dedicated Ecrafters Support Team via our Support page.
We do not monitor our Forums 24/7. Please report any violations to our Ecrafters Support Team at email@example.com. Violations brought to our attention will be dealt with at the discretion of our team.
These guidelines are in addition to our Terms and Conditions and are subject to amendment.